Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday Stealing: Mosher's Blog

Now that the hair has been cut and coloured and I had a massage yesterday all appears right with the world. Even better, they've announced the lifting of restrictions even earlier than we thought, so there is some reason to be very cheerful indeed. 

Questions, as always, have been provided by Bev at Sunday Stealing

1. First thing you wash in the shower?

My face. I have a block of Clinique Ultra Mild soap on the basin, and I use that first, mostly so I don't get soap in my eyes. After that, I start on my arms using normal soap. I'm a creature of habit. 

2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?

Black. And it reads "Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come." What can I say? I'm an introvert. It spoke to me. 

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

Oh, that's a loaded question? Is that a peck on the cheek, because that's a yes - because that what Jonella's partner Thom and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug when I saw them yesterday. As for the last person I properly kissed - I don't expect to see him again, so that will be a no. Probably for the best that. 

4. Do you plan outfits?

I lay my clothes out when I'm in the office the night before, mainly so I can't be accused of getting dressed in the dark. But other than that, no, I don't plan what I'm wearing, outside of 

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?

Quite good. I'm about to go into a writer's session before heading out to Blarney's place sometime after five. I'm not really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. 

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?

Sitting in front of me is a box of Caroline Myss's Archetype cards, which come in a red box. I'm using them to help plot my novel. 

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?

Oh that was a good one. It was in the middle of the week and I was on a travelator and I got a hug off of Tom Ellis of Lucifer fame. I don't know why he was giving me a hug, but he did and it was lovely. I woke to find my cat, Lucifer, demanding a cuddle. Mind you, it was 4.30 in the morning, but still, I'll take any cuddles I can get. 


Cuddle? Yes, please. 

8. Did you meet anybody new today?

Unless you count the girl at the supermarket check out, then no. But she is a person, so that is a yes. We had a little chat as she rang my groceries through.  

9. What are you craving right now?

Cuddles, sex, intimacy, a less mental job, a bowl of decent vegetarian laksa, any one of those would be good. 

10. Do you floss?

Not often enough. Round about once a fortnight. I do clean my teeth twice a day, but flossing is beyond me. I just forget to do it. Thankfully, my teeth a strong and good. 

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?

Old people's homes. 

12. Are you emotional?

Not as much as I used to be. I'd say I'm just emotional enough. 

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?

As a child, yes. 

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

A bit of both. I'm more alicker when I come to think about it unless the ice cream is on a stick. 

15. Do you like your hair?.

Yes, particularly as it was cut and coloured last night and I still have 'hairdresser' hair. It looks and feels SOOOOOO much better. 

Today's song:

6 comments:

Me, Myself, and I said...

I've got a haircut coming up--I can't wait!!

Songbird said...

Thanks for the reminder, I need to make a hair appointment

Lori said...

YES!!! That sweatshirt would be good for me too. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Kwizgiver said...

This week's song is a new one to me!

Bev Sykes said...

I've never thought of cabbage as being an old person's smell!

Pandora Behr said...

@Kwizgiver, this is an Australian standard from the 80s. It always reminds me of summer when I was a teenager.

@Bv - Boiled cabbage was a staple when I was working at an old folks home - you never forget it.