Saturday, October 9, 2021

The most exciting thing of the day

 I booked an appointment with my leg waxer. Yes, it's three weeks off. Yes. it may not happen, and after six lockdowns and numerous changes to the rules, and knowing they may change again, I ahve an appointment to get my legs waxed, so I won't feel like a tarantula any more. 

They were last done in mid June. This is the longest I've gone without a legwax for 25 years. 

And this is three weeks away. 

I can't wait. 

Next happy moment will be when Lee, my hairdresser gets her appointment book open. 

And the girls at the brow bar in Myer - I can't wait for that either. 

And tomorrow, Jay and will look at ordering our tickets for next year's season of the Melbourne Theatre Company. 

I know I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but it feels good that a little bit of 'normality' may be soon in reach. 

Today's song: 



No comments: