Saturday, June 27, 2020

The No Computer Day

I'm having a next to no computer day. I'm sick of sitting in the same place for 8-12 hours a day, so today, I have taken a day away from the laptop. Okay, I had meditation and a coffee catch up with friends this morning, but after that I've:

  • Done my ironing
  • Went to the gym
  • Read a book
  • Gone for a walk
  • Done some food shopping
  • Done some tidying
  • Done a load of washing
  • Talked to the cat
  • Watched some telly
  • Roasted pumpkin to make some pumpkin soup tomorrow. 
And it's been nice.

But I don't feel like writing today, and I'm not going to berate myself for this. 

I think I might have an early night and read my book. It's cold out.

Tomorrow's Sunday. I'll have my writing questions so the blog is planned for.

I might get out my notebook and do some novel planning.

But I need to be away from the front of the computer for a while. As it looks like we'll be going back into lock down soon (mark my words) I'm going to enjoy this.

Today's song: 


No comments: