Monday, July 5, 2021

Cuddles

 This morning, he diegned to give me a cuddle. This isn't something he's known for, but he's quite insistant when he wants one, scrambling up the covers, snuggling into my shoulder, demanding space under the covers near my neck.

Yes, I'm talking about my cat, Lucifer. I'm not that lucky. 

He's not the cuddliest cat in the world, but when he does come in and give me a snuggle, I'll take it. 

He stayed for about five minute, his rarely heard purr on, pressing himself into my neck, his paws kneeding my arm. Full on cuddly cat mode. 

I lifted the covers to see if he wanted to get under. He normally sleeps on top of he bed. He was happy to stay on tp of the blankets. 

Then he got up and left, going into the living room to play with his toys. 

I love this cat. I really do. 

But I do wishe he's be cuddly like these wombat joeys. (I really want to cuddle a wombat. It's on the bucket list).

I also hope next time he decides to shower me with affection, it's not 4.30 in the morning. 


Photo original:Alex Coppel in the Herald Sun 6/7/2021 via my Instagram. 



Today's Song:



No comments: