Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The hardest thing

 If anybody tells you that writing a book is easy, please feed them to the dragon below. 

Currently trying to get my Varuna Fellowship application together.

And as always, I am HATING every word I have written. 

I hate editing. 

And I think I'm a talentless hack. 

And this is due tomorrow. 

And I can't believe I let myself put similar in for the Richell - and I should have spent more time on it. 

And yeah. 

On the good side of things, I've got my lust to finish this bloody novel back. 

And I'm thinking of investigating the possibility of getting in a mentor. 

But for the moment, I must go back to getting this bloody application done. 

And it sucks. 

But it might be worth it. It has to be better than last year's application. 

Hmph.


Today's song:

No comments: