Thursday, July 15, 2021

Gone Tribal

This lockdown shit has gone tribal. 

I'm South Australian. We have nothing to do with this. 

I live in Victoria. 

And I'm livid. 

We just got rid of  this crappy virus, and now it's back, thanks to Gladys Bin Chicken. 


This is going to get interesting. We've just been sent into another five day lockdown. What we call a proper lockdown - not the Clayton's lockdown they're having in Sydney, where they can't even identify who an essential worker is (Florist's anybody?) None of the click and collect  protocols we'll have here for the next five days. Slack masking. Shops are open.

Yeah, we're a bit pissed with old Glad Bags. 

But if we're lucky, this lockdown will do the trick and we can get back on track. 

And we can show Glad Bags how lockdowns actually work.

On the more disconcerting level, I've just checked the latest exposure sites. My local shopping centre is on the list. The Coles. My coffee shop. The car park. I've been to all of those places. Thankfully not at the times they stated - but I had to have a think about where I'd been. 

And once again, things get a bit real. 

Here is the view from my desk at the office. 

It was nice while it lasted. 

I'll make my lockdown list tomorrow. 





No comments: