Thursday, July 1, 2021

I don't feel like writing

 We'll I don't feel like writing,

It's not like I've better to do.

I just don't feel like writing.

Would rather do something brand new

Don't want to do the books

Or go and learn those bloody lines

I'd rather read a book

And I will be just fine. 

Don't feel like writing... writing...


We'll it goes to the tune of the song of the day...

Okay, here goes. What has been achieved today?

  1. I took my black and white photo. See below. (I want to give it a do-over, change the filter settings)
  2. I had a couple of meetings which weren't a complete waste of time. 
  3. I went for a walk along the river once I got out of the meetings out the way. 
  4. I've done a training session with Cleo and Jay
  5. We've rearranged a brunch with some friends
  6. I bought paneer on the way home from the gym - now to find a recipe for Karahi Paneer (I fell in love with it in India)
  7. Lucifer didn't give me too much grief. 
  8. I've set the alarm early so I can get up and go meet a friend for breakfast at 7.15 tomorrow morning. 
  9. I've arranged my social life for the next three weeks. 
  10. And I've been informed of a new season of Inkmaster

I think that is a sucessful day, even if I don't feel like writing. 



Today's song:



No comments: