Maybe cat vomit is a lucky charm? I'm not sure it feels like it at the time when you're cleaning off your duvet and putting the cover in the wash.
I woke this morning to an email. I won $600 on the Powerball last night.
Thank you, universe.
In the scheme of things, $600 isn't much. More than a week's rent. It nicely offsets the $700 car service from last week, which feels like a waste of money (although it keeps my careful, only lady driver status for when I move this car on. It can go towards a Gunnas Writer's retreat. It's two night's accommodation in London or Paris. Or four vet visits (but he only goes once a year, under duress - the cat is fine. Cat's throw up sometimes.)
Regardless, it was nice to wake up to. I’m also grateful that something nice happened to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment