As I'm heading off to a play in a minute, after another busy day, I'll see what I can get done before I take off.
Questions which were garnered from Sunday Stealing player this time around, come from Sunday Stealing.
1. If you were trapped in a TV universe for a month, what TV show would you choose?
Bridgerton - that looks fun. But with better plumbing.
2. What song instantly revs you up and gets you going?
As an Australian, if Tina Turner's Nutbush City Limits comes on, I'm on the dancefloor with the rest of Australia. We're taught this in school and find it bizarre that the rest of the world doesn't do this.
3. Are you decorating your home for fall?
I'm in the Southern Hemisphere. We're going into Spring. So, no.
4. How do you treat a cold?
Ugh, colds. Hate them. I take a naturopathic tablet daily from April to September to ward them off. But when I do get them, lots of paracetamol or ibuprofen, fluids and rest and then hope for the best. Hate colds.
5. What insignificant thing would you be genuinely annoyed if you lost it or it was taken from you?
Oh, that would be my jar top popper. It's a handy implement that helps the bubble pop in jars - no more struggling with opening jars. It makes this easy. You can get them on Temu. I have an orange one. I've had it for more than ten years and it's saved a heap of frustration.
6. What place do you remember vividly, even though you haven't been there in years?
Oh, that would be Toledo in Spain. Serious deja vu, and a place that feels very much like it has been my home many lives over.
7. Do you have a favorite Dolly Parton song or story?
Um, no. I have always had a lot of respect for Dolly Parton. Her Imagination Network and the fact that she's provided over 300,000,000 books to children over the year is enough for me.
1 comment:
Bridgerton is a fun one. I enjoy that show.
I am a teacher and many of the children I teach receive the books Dolly's program provides. I love that. What a legacy. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment