Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Goat Posts

My step-sister's partner is an animal lover - like the rest of the family. But Kayzie takes things to a new level. Along the the two dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs and heaven knows what else, Kayzie has a bit of a goat fetish. 

And yes, baby goats are cute.


But so are baby alpacas.


And baby pandas.



And baby herry coos (hairy cows).


But it's goats that have captivated her.

And if I see a cute goat picture I send it along to her, because I know she'll like them.

It's a bit like when my niece was sick. All that was to be done for my sister was to send over dog and cat spam, because it might make her smile for a second. 

Needless to say, all I am getting on my Facebook page is a DELUGE of goat posts. 

It's strange. 


But it beats getting spam about Trump or stuff that I don't need to buy.

Today's Song:




No comments: