Monday, October 19, 2020

How did they get hot?

Level Four Lockdown: Day Seventy-Eight (With a few restrictions lightened and lifted)

Mood: Yeah - the day long headache hasn't helped.


Not in the mood for writing today, so something light for tonight.

And I'm writing this with the knowledge that I have particularly awful taste in men. It's terrible. But there is a method to my madness.

But what I want to know is when did these men suddenly get hot?

Case in point - Rhys Ifans.

This is the guy who was Spike in Notting Hill. 


Pray tell - how did he get hot?


Rik Mayall was another one. 

We got him as Rik from The Young Ones:


And then later, he got hot. Unfortunately, a heart attack took him a few years ago. Complete bastard that. 


Even a young Tom Ellis wasn't that special:



 And now: Yeah well, he is Lucifer and he's just lovely. 


Okay, maybe I'm trying to tell myself that men of my age can actually be sorta decent. Maybe these guys just grew up, discovered showering, the value of a good barber and grew up a bit. And okay, this seems to be a thing with Englishmen - Welshmen inparticular. 

Maybe I should be concentrating on my writing and not thinking about the lack of decent men around here. 

Ho hum. 


Today's song: 




No comments: