Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Pivoting

Level Four Lockdown: Day Seventy-Nine (With a few restrictions lightened and lifted)

Mood: Flustered


I've just come out from a meeting with the Faber crew.

It was productive.

But I've come out of this with a whole heap of work.

The piece I was going to present, isn't what I'm handing over. 

So I have ten days to polish a turd in other words. 

Along with finding 10,000 polished words for that publisher - which I've said I'd get her by Cup Day.

And I have a CV to prune.

And I'm in isolation until I get my COVID results back (hopefully they will be in soon - they said within 36 hours - but this is causing other problems - but they are minor). 

Regardless, there is a bit on my plate at the moment.

And I must get back to that CV.

It's all a matter of pivoting. Moving from one thing to another and making the most of it. 


Today's Song:



No comments: