Friday, October 30, 2020

Oh, yes...

 I had a massage tonight - first one in five months.

My back has been misbehaving for the last week - my neck stiff, shoulders up near my ears and a lingering ache around the T11-L4 area. This is the longest I've gone without a massage since I started massaging back in the mid-nineties. 

Basically I've been wound up like a two bob watch.

And tonight, after work, I got a massage.

A few things have changed at my Allied Health Practice. You have to keep your mask on. You need to fill out a form. You get your temperature taken. But that's about as invasive as it gets. 

But to get a little bit of human contact after five months has done my head in. All I'm good for is lying on the couch, hydrating and getting an early night.

It's just really nice to have things getting back to normal once again.

Even the earworms are back.

The little bit of human contact meams more than anything to me.

And now I'm off to bed. The other good thing about having a regular massage therapist - they ban you from sitting at a computer every now and then. 

I was givend 20 minutes screen time to write this, then told to go relax.

So I will. 


Today's Song: 



No comments: