Friday, January 29, 2021

The Quiet Weekend

The weekend looks wonderful.  

Things I am looking forward to:

  • Going to the library to write for a few hours tomorrow
  • Having my eyebrows sorted to I no longer look like John Howard
  • Seeing Blarney and Barney and the Units and the cattus-bagguses
  • Going for a walk tomorrow by the river, which should be flowing well after all this rain we had. 
  • Finishing Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe - which is currently blowing my mind
  • Having dinner with Ginny and her cattus-bagguses (Shadow and Chip)
  • Pump Class
  • Having some cuddles with Lucifer while reading a book
  • Maybe watching one of those films on my list of must watch films
  • Not having to drive to Adelaide
  • Not having to drive back from Adelaide
  • Maybe painting those doors and architraves and painting a few patches on the celiling that could use a going over. 
I've been wrecked this week. Thankfully I got a better sleep last night and felt good today, but yesterday was a bit tragic. 

Just glad that normality is returning. 

Heavens, we might even be in the office next week. 


Today's Song: 



No comments: