Monday, January 11, 2021

The To-Do List

 I should not be watching Bridgerton, I really shouldn't. My To-Do list is long and awkward and I should not let myself be overtaken by such follies, even if they are lovely looking follies (and there is a blog post in this, but for the moment, I will keep my thoughts to myself and gently ogle Simon's abs. 

There is much to be done. I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off to continue painting. I no have ten days to get the work done. Ten days before I hopefullyhope in the car, drive to Adelaide and pick up the cat. Fun.

So what is on the To-Do list:

  • Take half a day off - that's tomorrow
  • Pain the bedroom ceiling
  • Sand off the wardrobe and bedroom doors.
  • Paint said doors
  • Reassemble the bedroom
Currently the bed is in pieces in the kitchen, the mattress is in the spare room, on which I am sleeping. The bedside tables are in the lounge room. All this painting needs to be done by Wednesday night. On Thursday, Barney is popping over to help me with the mattress - it's not as easy to manovre as the last one I had. 

To continu, once the bedroom is finished:
  • Start sorting, picking and dusting the book shelves
  • See the myptherapist about by shoulder again on Thursday
  • Reschedule a much needed hairdressing appointment that was to be Thursday
  • Go to training Wednesday night
  • Walk for 45 minute to and hour on the other days
  • Get on with that novel
  • Maybe see a film
  • Go to dinner with Jonella and Stav after they help me shift the book case
  • Oh, and paint out the living room, including the ceiling over the weekend.
At least it's going to be a cooler week after Thursday.

And I have no cats to trip over...

Back to ogling Simon's bum (and abs, oh and everything, even though he's not a big believer in foreplay, but that is the topic for another blog post.

Today's song:



1 comment:

Aussie said...

I know I'm late, Pand, but I love your Freudian slip/typo. "Pain the ceiling." Indeed.